Login to the ADP Portal
Get help with ADP Employee Self Service Portal registration and sign-in issues. Find the login page you need. ADP Full form is Always Designing for People.
Features of the ADP Portal
ADP products must be used by your company to allow employees to log in
- Calculate your retirement or
- payroll using the retirement planner or payroll calculator
- Manage your 401(K) account.
Employee Self Service Registration on the ADP Portal
Your company must use an ADP product to access the ADP Portal.
ADP Services (SecurityServices_NoReply@adp.com) will send you a self-service registration code. Usually, companies refer to this as a “company pass code” or “personal ID code” (PIC).
- Please contact your organization’s administrator if you do not have a registration code.
- You will be able to register with the registration code.
To register at the ADP Self Service Portal, follow these steps.
- Visit the ADP Portal Self Service Registration page for more information.
- Please enter the code.
- Check your identity.
- You’ll need your ADP User ID and password.
- Select a security question.
- Please choose your contact information
- The activation code must be entered.
- Complete the registration after reviewing.
Registration for ADP Portal Administrators
Your registration code can be found and submitted here.
- Verify your identity.
- Get your ADP User ID and password.
- Answer the security questions.
- Please provide your contact information.
- Please submit the activation code.
- Complete the registration process.
You can either:
You can find all the local support center phone numbers on the Administrator Support Page.
On the ADP Bridge Community page, clients and administrators can ask questions and receive answers from other users.
The ADP product Login and Support Help Center can also be reached at 1-844-227-5237.
ADP Portal Login
ADP Portal Employees Login.
The correct ADP Portal Login page for both Employees is located here.
ADP Portal Administrators Login.
The correct ADP Portal Login page for Administrators is located here.
ADP iPay Login.
Please note, that the ADP iPayStatements website has a separate login page. See our page in the ADP iPay website for more information about iPay.
As a final note, ADP offers a variety of products and websites, such as:
Mobile Solutions from ADP
Smartcompliance from ADP
Card for ADP Aline
In addition, there are many others.
If you’re not sure which product your employer uses, please ask your HR department.
ADP Helpline given here.
Retirement and 401(k): 1-800-695-7526
Call 1-800-367-5933 for a background check.
The COBRA number is 1-800-526-2720
FSA (Flexible Spending Account): 1-800-654-6695
Call 1-877-237-4321 for Paycards (Aline Card by ADP®/TotalPay)
Garnishment of wages: 1-866-324-5191
Toll-free number for workers’ compensation: 1-800-524-7024
Phone numbers for ADP Sales and Corporate:
Contact ADP Sales at 1-800-225-5237
The ADP portal can now be accessed via an app that you can download.
It is available to employees and managers of companies that use ADP solutions: ADP Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, WorkforceNow, Vantage, ALINE Prepaid Cards by ADP, and ADP iPayStatements.
Android and iOS devices can use the app.
Login pages for other ADP services.
Below you can find a comprehensive list of the most popular login pages available at the various ADP websites.