GSEB – Gujarat secondary education board introduced the new website to the citizens of Gujarat. The address of this new web portal is www.gsebeservice.com.
If you are not familiar with this new portal, then you should be because it provides all the recent news about the board like election and it provides various citizen services and student services.
Now one of the main services of this gseb service portal is people can download their duplicate marksheet from the www.gsebeservice.com.
What is duplicate marksheet?
Duplicate marksheet means when you lost your original marksheet given when you passed the exam, GSEB will provide you the copy of marksheet with the duplicate stamp. It is the stamp of GSEB therefor the marksheet is accepted at anywhere.
So, if you lost your marksheet or if you misplaced your 10th or 12th class marksheet then you can get this duplicate marksheet from gseb e-service portal with minimal charges.
What are the charges / Application fee for duplicate marksheet & certificate?
GSEB is charging a service charge for the marksheet. This is minimal charge for the trouble and work they have to do in order to verify your identity and to provide you a certificate.
So, what are the charges?
- Charge / Fee for duplicate marksheet: 50 Rupees per marksheet
- Charge / Fee for pramanpatra / certificate: 50 rupees per certificate
Which documents are required for 10th, 12th duplicate marksheet?
When you are filling up the form for 10th standard or 12th standard duplicate marksheet you will need some documents. You have to upload the images of these documents on the www.gsebeservice.com.
I have listed several documents here from which you have to upload the document you have.
- ID proof copy
- In order to get the duplicate marksheet / certificate dated March 2020, an affidavit of the prescribed form has to be uploaded on a stamp paper of Rs.50 / -. In case of non-submission of affidavit by the student, the application will be canceled, and the fee will not be refundable.
- Here is the copy of affidavit / Sogandnamu : PDF
- Any single document from below list:
- Copy of marksheet
- Copy of passing certificate
- Letter head of school principal
- Hall Ticket of the exam in which the seat number and passing year is clearly visible
Upload these three documents and you will be good to go.
- Only the students who have passed the exam of either 12th standard or 10th standard can get the marksheet or certificate.
- Student who failed the exams cannot get the duplicate marksheet.
How to do online application for duplicate marksheet on www.gsebeservice.com?
To submit the online application first you have to collect the copies of all the above listed documents. You will need to upload those documents while submitting the form.
Then you have to register on the website gsebeservice.com to create an account.
Now you just have to login to your account and fill up the application form.
Here i have given you a step-by-step process. Follow each step carefully and you will get your gseb board duplicate marksheet in no time.
- First of all, open www.gsebeservice.com and click on Register now button or click here.
- Now fill up the details in the registration form and click on register button.
- Enter the OTP you received in your mobile number.
- Now Login go to the home page and click on the login button.
- Enter the mobile number and password you set earlier and login.
Once you login to the page you have to locate the duplicate marksheet option.
- After the login go to www.gsebeservice.com > Students > Online Student Services > 10th Duplicate marksheet / 12th Duplicate marksheet option.
- It is in the menu bar.
- Here you will see the information in gujarati language. Click on “Agal Vadho” Option.
- Fill up the form and upload the documents.
If you have any questions about the method or if you are stuck and any step, you can ask us directly through Contact Us.
Also Here are some articles about sarkari yojana gujarat which you would like.