Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022 Apply for latest Karnataka Police Constable Bharti Vacancies for 3484 Constable posts From 19th Sept 2022 at the official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022 For Constable Post
The Karnataka Police Department has released the recruitment notification to recruit the applicants for the post of constable in the police department. All the interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Karnataka Police Constable Bharti 2022. The Police department has uploaded the notification for different Constable Vacancies in the official website of the Karnataka police department. The applicants should keep them self-updated for the Karnataka Police Constable Bharti 2022 and get the latest updates from its official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Police Vacancy 2022
The Karnataka Police department was set up in the year 1951 and all the eligible officers from all over the state of Karnataka were recruited. The main aim of Karnataka Police is to maintain the law, order and keep peace in the area. The Karnataka Police force recruits the eligible and willing candidates from time to time to fill the gap in the vacancies and the recruitments every year. All the interested applicants should apply for the Karnataka Police constable Vacancies 2022. The applicants can check the details in this article and also from the official website of the department.
police.Karnataka.gov.in Online Notification
- Name of the Department: Police Department Karnataka
- Name of the Post: Armed Police Constable
- Total No. of job: 3484 posts
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to apply: 19th Sept 2022
- Last Date to apply: 31st October 2022
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Mode of submission of application form: Online mode
- Official website: https://ksp-recruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Armed Police Constable (General Male)||2996|
|Armed Police Constable (Male Tertiary Gender)||68|
|Armed Police Constable- Kalyana Karnataka||420|
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested in the recruitment should have class 10th/ Secondary from any authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the different category candidates is provided as follows.
- Minimum age limit for the eligible candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for the eligible candidates: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
Selection Process: The selection process of the interested candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|For GEN, ESM and Tertiary Gender||Minimum height- 168 cms||86 cm (extended) with the extension of 5cm|
|For Tribal Male (living in the forest)||Minimum height- 155 cms||75 cm (extended) with the extension of 5cm|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|Category||Elements and Eligibility|
|For All Male and Tertiary Gender||Race 1600 meters- 6 minutes and 30 seconds
High Jump- Minimum of 1.20 meters
Long Jump- Minimum of 3.80 meters (3 chances will be given)
Shot Put (7.26 Kg)- Minimum of 5.60 meters (3 chances will be given)
|For ESM (Ex-Serviceman)||Race 400 meters- 2 minutes
High Jump- Minimum of 0.90 meters
Long Jump- Minimum of 2.50 meters (3 chances will be given)
Shot Put (4 Kg)- Minimum of 3.75 meters (3 chances will be given)
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 every month.
Karnataka Police Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 19th Sept 2022
- The last Date for submission of online application Form: 31st October 2022
- Exam Date: Available Soon
How to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. https://ksp-recruitment.in or ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Now, search and click on the link of constable recruitment
- Press on the link and read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Enter all the information in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on the submit tab
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it for future use.