Check all the latest details about the NET result on this page.
UGC NET June 2022 cycle result will be released after the exam. Currently, NTA is managing the recruitment process for the June 2022 exam which is conducted from 17th to 25th October 2022.
Glimpse of the NTA UGC NET result 2022
- A total of 47157 candidates declared qualified in the NET 2022 exam.
- A total of 259734 candidates registered for the “Assistant Professor only” posts and 601242 candidates registered for the “JRF & Assistant Professor” post.
- 140479 candidates appeared in the exam for the “Assistant Professor only” post and 386228 candidates appeared for the “JRF & Assistant Professor” post.
- A total of 526707 appeared for the NET 2022 exam out of the total 860976 registered candidates.
- A total of 40986 qualified for the “Assistant Professor only” post and a total of 6171 candidates qualified for the “JRF & Assistant Professor” post.
- Out of 36138 candidates who applied for “JRF & Assistant Professor” and qualified for “Assistant Professor only“, have qualified for the award of the following National Fellowship:
|National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC)||4029|
|National Fellowship for Other Backward Classes (NFOBC)||431|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students (MANF)||475|
- This year the UGC NET exam was conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The exam was conducted from 24th September to 13th November 2022 and the result was declared on 30th November 2022.
- The exam was conducted for 12 days this year.
- Final Answer Keys have also been uploaded on the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
NET result 2022 summary
|Applied For||Registered||Appeared||Qualified for Assistant Professor only||Qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor||Total|
|Assistant Professor only||259734||140479||4848||N.A.||4848|
|JRF & Assistant Professor||601242||386228||36138||6171||42309|
How to check the NTA UGC NET result 2022
Please follow the below steps to check the result.
- Visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link “UGC NET JUNE 2022 NTA Score” on the home page.
- Enter below registration details in the login form
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can download the UGC NET result.
Check all details about the NTAUGCNET exam in the linked article.