Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 is out! Apply Online at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan has released the notification for the post of Community Health Officer on its official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post can visit the official website to check the notification. The last date to apply for the post is December 07, 2022. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a career in the health sector. Read on to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary and other important details.
Rajasthan Health officer Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Health department has released a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHO) on contractual basis. A total of 3531 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website of Rajasthan Health department from 08th November to 7th December 2022.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination which will be conducted by the department. Candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for an interview. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in both the written examination and interview.
This is a great opportunity for eligible and interested candidates to grab a government job in Rajasthan Health department. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
What is Rajasthan CHO Recruitment?
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment is the process through which eligible candidates are chosen to serve as Community Health Officers (CHOs) in Rajasthan. The recruitment is done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), and the selection of candidates is based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
The written examination consists of two papers: Paper I is a multiple-choice question paper, and Paper II is an essay-type paper. Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for an interview. The final selection of candidates is made on the basis of their performance in both the written examination and interview.
The selected candidates are appointed as CHOs for a period of two years, and they are posted at Primary Health Centers (PHCs) or Sub-Health Centers (SHCs) in their respective districts. They are responsible for providing primary health care services to the people living in their catchment areas.
The recruitment process for CHOs is conducted every year, and interested candidates can apply online through the RPSC website.
Who is eligible to apply for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment?
The Rajasthan CHO Recruitment is open to Indian Nationals who have completed their MBBS degree and are registered with the Medical Council of India or any state medical council. Candidates must also have completed one year of internship before the date of application.
How to apply for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment?
- The Rajasthan CHO Recruitment process is now open for applicants. Here’s everything you need to know about applying for the position of Community Health Officer in Rajasthan.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and create an account at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After logging in, candidates must fill out the online application form carefully and submit it before the deadline.
- Attach all the required documents along with the form, such as your educational qualification certificates and experience certificates (if any). You will also need to pay the application fee online.
- Once your application is successfully submitted, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for further rounds of selection, which may include a written exam, interview, or both.
Keep checking the RPSC website for updates on the selection process and results. Good luck!
What are the selection criteria for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment?
The selection criteria for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment are as follows:
1. Candidates must have a minimum of MBBS degree from a recognized university.
2. Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Candidates must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
4. Candidates should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
What is the syllabus for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment?
The Rajasthan CHO Recruitment syllabus can be divided into four parts:
1. Part I: General Studies
2. Part II: Aptitude Test
3. Part III: English Language Test
4. Part IV: Interview
PART I: GENERAL STUDIES
The objective type questions in General Studies will be based on the following topics:
i) Indian History ii) World History iii) Indian Geography iv) World Geography v) Indian Constitution vi)Indian Polity vii) Economic & Social Development – India and the World
8. Environmental issues – global and national
9. Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
PART II : APTITUDE TEST The purpose of the Aptitude Test is to assess the numerical, logical, verbal and analytical ability of the candidates. The test will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
PART III : ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST The English Language Test will assess the understanding level, writing ability and grammar skills of the candidates in English Language. The test will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
PART IV : INTERVIEW This section will assess the personal attributes, suitability for the post applied, general awareness and clarity of expression of the candidate during the interview process.
- Official Advt. PDF
- Online Application https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin