The UHI MyDay Service is available at the official website of My Day UHI. www.uhi.ac.uk is open to each and every staff or student with a personal UHI My Day account. Officially, it is the University student portal designed and developed to assist the students through various online services the portal has to offer.
More specifically, it ensures that every student receives proper assistance with respect to their studies, access to resources, and management among others.
The MyDay service system maintains an individual record of each student, and such records can be accessed strictly by the students respectively.
MyDay UHI Service Login Details Required
Using the MyDay portal requires the students to accept certain terms and conditions, for their own security and privacy.
One of the primary requirements to use the MyDay portal is to provide the following credentials, which are assigned only to registered users.
UHI MyDay Hub Login Process
Students prior to being in control over their personal account maintained by the MyDay service system, first have to log in.
What’s more is that they cannot follow any instructions, other than the one specifically laid out for MyDay UHI student login. And based on these instructions the login process consists of the following;
- MyDay UHI portal is the site that every student needs to visit www.login.microsoftonline.com.
- At the login page enter your Username and click on Next.
- Then enter your login Password.
- And tap on the Login option.
- Finally, your personal MyDay Dashboard should open on your screen.
|UHI MyDay Login||Visit Here|
|My Day UHI Website||https://myday.uhi.ac.uk/|
Reset My Day UHI Student Login Forgotten Password
The UHI portal is the only site that can help any student to reset his/her login password online.
However, the portal can only provide the means, in other words, you need to be the one to take the initiative to reset your password. And you will be guided by the following instructions.
- On your computer or a laptop address bar type www.login.microsoftonline.com.
- The MyDay UHI login page should open.
- On this page click on Can’t Access Your Account.
- Select your account type i.e., Work or School Account.
- Enter your Email or Username on the next page followed by the Captcha code.
- Tap on Next to proceed.
- You will then receive further instructions at your email address.
UHI Portal Support Desk Number
With the My Day UHI services system, the University intends to offer the best online student services to its students and staff.
So, to ensure that every concern or relevant issue is covered, the UHI My Day service desk offers its expertise to any student who gets in touch with them.
- Service Desk Portal: www.uhi.ac.uk.
- Student Support Number: +44-1463-279180.
UHI My Day Service Portal Benefits For Students
UHI portal to begin with has been developed for the convenience of the students. These conveniences are the direct results of numerous student services which also provide students with the following benefits;
- Secure and personal access to MyDay Dashboard 24/7.
- Access to numerous student services in one place.
- Personal student records are accessible, such as course details, reports, etc.
- Information regarding the upcoming daily schedule and course timetable will be available.
- Updates on college, University, and student announcements can be checked.
- The Dashboard can be used as a Gaelic interface.
How can I find the MyDay Dashboard Login Forgotten Username?
Without your login username access to your personal MyDay dashboard will be denied. Thus, in such cases, you first have to contact the support helpdesk to find your username before you try to log in.
What are the details required for MyDay Registration and its process?
To register a new student account with the UHI service system, the following are some of the prerequisites.
- Email Address.
- Mobile Number.
- Date of Birth.
- First Name, Last Name.
- Academic Details.
As per the registration procedure s concerned the students need to get in touch with the respective UHI student support desk.
How do I download MyDay Mobile App?
Downloading the UHI mobile app is a simple process. You can find the MyDay app on Google Play for Android and Apple app store for iOS users. Go to these respective stores and search UHI My Day and download it when you find the app.
UHI online educational management system is introduced for the students of the University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI). It is an integrated and tertiary institution that was established in 1992 as UHI Millennium Institute.
UHI is a federal and public university that was awarded University Status in the year 2011. Located in the Highlands and Islands, Moray, and Perthshire, Scotland, UK, the University is composed of 12 different colleges and research institutions.
The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. As of 2019, it had more than 3,100 staff, who look after more than 31,000 students.
In order to make the most of the UHI MyDay service system, every student must have the necessary information which is available in this article. With the detailed information on the MyDay login and UHI My Day portal, the students will be able to navigate around the system for their personal benefit.